Sunday, December 09, 2007


Family pictures this year were definitely an adventure. Getting 3 children to just look at a camera - let alone smile - was an almost impossible feat. We also had about 20 minutes to get the pictures done before the sun was going down. This pic was my favorite and I chose it for our Christmas picture.
I love seeing the difference in the kids from one family photo to the next. Austin looks so grown up. Layla was about 6 months old in the last one, so she has changed completely and Gavin looks about the same - maybe a little bit taller.
I now appreciate all of the family photos that were taken with my parents and I'm regretful that I was so uncooperative for them. (I remember when I was about 5 years old and refused to take a picture with my older brother Jacob and younger sister Jessica because I didn't like my haircut - or something silly like that. My poor parents now have a picture of Jacob and Jessica, but no middle child.)

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Your family pictures look so great! I love them. I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Can't wait to see you all at Christmas.

Nicole said...

I love all of the pics! You're family is so cute! Where are you going for Christmas?! Love ya

Lianna said...

You are spoilng your Christmas card! Oh well, they are great pictures, so you gotta share them.
Your kids are the cutest, even if they wouldn't smile for us.
Let's hang out before the holidays & craziness. I'll call you soon.

Heidi said...

Hey Tim and Alli,

We just got your Christmas Card. It is so cute. I am so excited that you have a blog. I love that we will be able to keep in touch more often. We have one too. it is heiditrejo.blogspot.com
I haven't updated it in awhile but plan to this week.

Heidi

Nicole said...

Hi Alli!! I wish I could run into you or my mom at the store! How fun. :) We got your Christmas card and it is SO cute...how do you find the time to do stuff that great?!
Ours is on it's way!
Love ya