Hi Alli!!! I love all the new pics. :) Congrats to your bro on the mission call and Happy Birthday Gavin. Your kiddos are so cute. :) I am going to be in SD next week!!! I definitely want to see you this time! Please email me because I thought I had your new email but it seems I do not. Can't wait to see you! Love ya Nicole
2 comments:
Hi Alli!!! I love all the new pics. :) Congrats to your bro on the mission call and Happy Birthday Gavin. Your kiddos are so cute. :)
I am going to be in SD next week!!! I definitely want to see you this time! Please email me because I thought I had your new email but it seems I do not.
Can't wait to see you!
Love ya
Nicole
Hey Alli - What's you Email address?
send m an Email or something -
jebnchris@yahoo.com
Post a Comment