Friday, February 20, 2009

Need your help again.

I'm opening and Etsy shop and have been sewing away in preparation. I've had intentions of doing this for a good year. Now, I just need a shop name and want some input. I want the name to be creative, memorable, and unique. I will be selling mostly handmade/useful items for babies and children.

Here are the options:

Projects Anonymous

Cut.Sew.Repeat

Bump-a-lows

Vote for your favorite shop name by commenting (by Mon. 2/23) and I will go with the most popular! Oh, the power you posses!!

(Oh, yeah! I will randomly choose someone to receive something awesome made by me of course!)

12 comments:

Holman Family said...

Bump-a-lows is my pick, but you already knew that.. even though i am your number one sponsor for the projects anonymous.

nicole aka gidget said...

I like Cut.Sew.Repeat. :) I can't wait to see your shop!

Anonymous said...

I like Cut.Sew.Repeat.

Allison said...

I must tell you where Bump-a-lows came from. Layla made up this word to use for marshmallows and then also for hearts. So I've always loved the word and think its cute when she uses it. And its fun to say too.

Shar said...

I think if your shop is for kids, then it must be Bump-a-lows. I love it! It's such a cute, unique, fun name. And you're right - totally fun to say outloud! The other names are good, but I don't think kids' items when I hear them. I think more like a quilt shop for moms or something. Just my two cents. Good luck!

Erin Hoy said...

I like cut.sew.repeat. Very cute! Good luck!

Christopher Susov said...

I actually like Projects Anonymous from a marketing standpoint. Rolls off the tongue and is easier for people to remember

Beki said...

I love cut.sew.repeat. Good luck.

AnnaMarie said...

I like Cut.Sew.Repeat.

Allison said...

5 - Cut.Sew.Repeat
2 - Bump-a-lows
1 - Projects Anonymous

We have a clear leader. Just one more day!

HammondFam said...

I like C.S.R. and Bumpalows, but I think Cut.Sew.Repeat cuts straight to the point of what your shop is all about, so...I vote Cut.Sew.Repeat.

I think you should name one of your items bump-a-lows. Good luck!! :)

Chris said...

cut sew repeAT! VERY FUN - CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOUV'E BEEN MAKING!!!