Saturday, March 14, 2009

I am a member of PROJECTS ANONYMOUS. It's a little group for those who have an addiction to beginning projects (not necessarily finishing them). We PA's get ideas, make plans, purchase supplies, even begin or get close to finishing projects, but for one reason or another don't follow through.

I've made some progress today - a step forward in my recovery I guess. I've finished some projects and have vowed not to take on any more until the ones in progress are finished. It feels good to say that.



Finished: My bathroom window valance (I've had this fabric for over a year)



Finished: Boys room decor - Vinyl lettering & Cork board wall



Finished: Girls room decor - Curtains with ball trim and my beloved toile



And more lettering cut with my Cricut.
Oh, my wallpaper is done too! I just need to put up the frames - then I'll show you.




Disclaimer: I have posted these items in attempt at eventual full recovery. My intention is not to boast, but possibly to spark your imagination. I will not be held responsible for your unfinished projects. However, there is always room for new members in PROJECTS ANONYMOUS.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Ha! This post cracked me up. I am definitley a member of PA, as my husband can attest to...I am working on it, one project at a time!! I love your cute curtains and everything you've done. Hmmm...imagination sparked. ;)

Holman Family said...

PA members always welcome!:) hehe. I love how all your projects turned out!!