This boy turned 11.
He wanted this cake.
And this logo.
He likes to ride bikes with his friends Kyle and Jake.
And eat pizza with Grant and Jace
And everyone else.
At this place - A SKATE PARK!!
I'm constantly amazed at how fast each birthday arrives. This birthday party was quite possibly the easiest there is. The skate park provided food and entertainment. We brought odds and ends. So simple and enjoyable! I would highly recommend it.
I love this boy so much! He's an awesome kid that seems like an adult at times. Maybe that's because I've kind of grown up with him. He's so caring and compassionate and a good example to his friends. I'm in love with this little red head!
Friday, April 03, 2009
Posted by
Allison
at
6:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
I love the cake. Great job!
Hope you had an awesome Birthday Austin! Wish I could have been there.:) Alli, I'm loving the cake!!
Can't believe Austin is 11!! Almost a deacon already? He sure is grown up. Hope you had a great Birthday Austin!!!!!!
I really can't believe he's 11!! Wow! What a sweet guy you have on your hands. :) Love the cake, awesome job!!
Hey Allison, just wanted to share a blog that features a giveaway everyday. I'm not sure how you let them know you'd like to participate, but it would give your etsy shop a TON of people checking it out. http://giveawaytoday.blogspot.com/
I check it almost every day since they give away some really great things. Check 'em out!
Kim
He is a GREAT kid, and we ALL love him!! He is just an easy kid to LOVE!! :) Happy Birthday Austin!!
Post a Comment