Saturday, September 19, 2009



This little girl is now a big 4 year old! She's growing and changing so fast - I feel like I miss it at times. Seeing her day to day, I don't notice a change. But then I take a look back a year...


or two...

or three...

and I am amazed at how fast this growing up thing goes by. She's really become a little girl in the last year - no longer a toddler.
Layla's into:
Drawing/Coloring/Painting
Dress Up - Jewelry - Barbies
Sucking her thumb
Painting her toes/fingers
Singing/Dancing to Taylor Swift and Black Eyed Peas
So, just about everything girly.

We call her our little wild child. She definitely has a mind of her own and a very strong will (no idea where that came from). We love our Layla Rose stinky toes and are grateful that she is such a sweet light in our family.


6 months


1 year

4 comments:

Holman Family said...

I can't believe Layla is 4 already!! Happy Birthday Layla! - Love Aunt Gaki

Hazen5 said...

Allison, I am glad you found me! I hope it's okay but, I am linking you.

Layla (love that name) is adorable! Those blue eyes are to die for.

Unknown said...

It's weird that she's four already. Frankie is creeping up there too.

Lissy said...

She is adorable - I love 'Layla Rose stinky toes' that is so cute!