Thursday, April 22, 2010

We had an Easter Egg Hunt with friends the Friday before Easter. I had sent an email to a few friends and had them send it to their friends and we ended up having 60-70 people show up at the park! It was fun to have a huge group of kids all searching for eggs together.



I had to get some shots of my baby girl.



And the little middle kids.



Here's Gretta and her beau, Savion. They have already been promised to eachother by their older siblings, wether they like it or not. It looks like they like eachother so far.



Everyone brought eggs and we hid all of them in a huge field. Gretta knew right what to do. She walked around and gathered eggs.



When she had 5 eggs or so, she plopped down and began to open them and eat the candy inside.



So, it seems like I have way more pictures of Gretta than any of my other kids because...well, I do. It's not that I like her more (well sometimes I do), it's just that she's so dang cute to me. She's changing and growing each day and I want to capture her sweetness.






Hope your Easter was sweet too!

2 comments:

Holman Family said...

Sounds like you guys had fun!! Gretta is getting so big,I can't wait to see you guys really soon..just alittle over 2 weeks:)

Lissy said...

That picture of Gretta and Savion is adorable! You have the cutest kids. Sounds like a fun egg hunt!