This is a fun website I saw on my friend Nicole's BLOG. It's interesting to see who is your celebrity look-alike match.
Thursday, August 09, 2007
Posted by
Allison
at
12:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a fun website I saw on my friend Nicole's BLOG. It's interesting to see who is your celebrity look-alike match.
Posted by
Allison
at
12:10 PM
2 comments:
WOW - you do have similarities with all of those people - that is crazy - how fun! i think i'll try.
Okay, wow, it has been WAY too long since I checked out your blog!! I lost the address, but no worries, I'm linking you through my blog so I'll have it from now on!!! YOu have some fun pics on here!! The wild animal park looks like a blast! You're kids are just too dang cute. And I think you DO look similar to all those gorgeous celebs. You're awesome, Alli, and these pictures just made me miss you and CA! (I will be emailing you soon in response to your email...sorry I'm such a slacker) Love ya,
Nicole
Post a Comment