Here's Tim hamming it up for the camera again (I'm amazed when I get a pic of him actually being serious). I love that he makes me laugh so much though. He would probably not be too happy that I'm putting these pics on our blog, but her never looks at it, so he won't know.
I sort of jokingly took these while he was putting up some shelves in our garage for storage. He never has really been a "handy man", so I was very suprised when he suggested to cut off part of the shelf to make it the right height. I was sort of afraid when he pulled out the saw and I prayed that he wouldn't hurt me or himself. I was so proud of him when he finished. He's such an awesome husband. He constantly is doing things for me, just to make me happy. I'm so thankful for him.






0 comments:
Post a Comment