I had to put up this picture, since I'm writing about Tim. Agree with me or not, but I swear Tim looks just like Dick VanDyke. I laugh every time I see Mary Poppins because the expressions and silly things that "Burt" does is just like Tim. I told him that this is him and me in heaven : )
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I loved your 'mary poppins' post. (or should I say...Dick Van Dyke?!) Aren't husbands just the best. I'm so glad I'm married and not single anymore. It's so great when you find the right one!! Also..I tagged you awhile back on my blog...you don't have to do it if you don't have time, but just fyi. And, thanks for calling the other day...I really am calling you back, I am just TOTALLY out of minutes until tomorrow! (the 5th!) and then we've been SUPER busy on the weekends, but you'll get a call SOON!!! (and hopefully I'll have news about my new niece who is on the way today!)
Love ya Alli!!!
so, heaven is prancing down the road holding hands with penguins, butterflies & a bunny? hmmm... interesting. I never thought about Tim looking like Dick van Dyke, maybe it's because I've never seen Mary Poppins.
chim chimney chim chimney chim chim cheroo....
Post a Comment