Jess' Surprise Baby Shower!
This past Memorial Day Weekend, my mom and I threw a baby shower for Jess. I know she's not that far along (Due Date 10/26), but it was a chance for all of our relatives, who would be in St. George, to attend. She said she already had an idea that the shower was coming and that it wasn't a total surprise, but she was excited anyway.
She got lots of fun stuff for the baby (unisex of course) like layette items, blankets, and a high chair too!
It is fun being prego with my sister - we can complain about all of our pregnancy symptoms together and talk about names, etc. I'm so excited for her and Nate. Congrats Jess!





2 comments:
that's cool, for a second though I thought it was your baby shower. Riding the lawn mower would be fun.
That was such a fun weekend! I was so glad to see all of you and visit! See you in July!
Post a Comment