Saturday, June 21, 2008

Whoa...6 years!? Happy Anniversary!

Can't believe it's been 6 years already. I love this man and how happy he makes me. I can always count on him to make me laugh at the silly and ridiculous things he does.
This year our anniversary happened to be on Father's Day too, so I got to give Tim extra attention. I tried to surprise him with a new BBQ, but the stupid chick at Home Depot called him (the one day he happened to be home) and told him that it was ready for pick up - spoiling my surprise. He was still happy to get it though. He got me these gorgeous roses.

I can't imagine my life without him. (Thanks Jess & Jake for your sweet matchmaking skillz!)


4 comments:

Jessica said...

It was our pleasure. Happy Anniversary!

Chris said...

AWWWW! How Cute! Happy Anniversary!

Holman Family said...

happy anniversary!!!!

Sarah Chapman said...

Thats for posting a kissing picture! Its so cute! It makes me want to post one about me and my hubby!