Our ward had a Halloween Dance party this year and we decided to go as Senator McCain & Gov. Palin. We already had the suits, all I had to buy was a can of white hair spray and a pair of reading glasses. It was fun to dress up ourselves and not just the kids this year.
Everyone there thought I could really pass for Gov. Palin. I think that just about anyone with brunette hair could pull her off though. I think I'll leave the impersonation to Tina Fey. We even won an award for Best Couple Costume!





5 comments:
I love it!! Wait, didn't you just have a baby?!! What is your secret, you look amazing!! Please don’t tell me it just fell off, because I will just have to throw up! J/K : )
I love the costume's allie..hehe sooo funny!!!
That is such a great picture! What an awesome costume idea and you DO look like her in that picture!
OK that is hilarious! You guys look darling! I love that!
AWESOME! I love it! If only I could get Jake to dress up, I might do something creative like that. See you soon!
Post a Comment