Such cute kiddos you have! Love Layla's cute face in the pic of her on the stairs. She is darling. Hope all is going well with the new little one. I am sending something soon...the days just keep getting away from me! Love lots Nicole
Austin was some kind of black masked man. He wore a black cloak and a black mask. You couldn't see his face through the mask - so the pictures didn't some out too well.
I love Layla's witch costume - it is one of the cutest I have ever seen. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Your little Gretta is absolutely adorable!
5 comments:
ooh i love the costumes! I cant wait to see them at the end of the month! Soo cute.:)
Such cute kiddos you have! Love Layla's cute face in the pic of her on the stairs. She is darling. Hope all is going well with the new little one. I am sending something soon...the days just keep getting away from me!
Love lots
Nicole
Gavin is SUCH a mini-Tim. I can't get over it. They all look so cute in their costumes. What was Austin?
Austin was some kind of black masked man. He wore a black cloak and a black mask. You couldn't see his face through the mask - so the pictures didn't some out too well.
I love Layla's witch costume - it is one of the cutest I have ever seen. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Your little Gretta is absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment