Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Everyone has adorable pictures of their kids at the pumpkin patch and with the adorable petting zoo animals, but I bet you don't have a picture of the ugliest animal on the planet - THE TURKEY!
I never realized how absolutely hideous this bird is until I got this picture of one up close. The feathers are beautiful, but then that disgusting head just ruins the whole thing.
I have no sympathy for his fate this Thanksgiving.

Gavin, Layla, Me & Gretta posing with a pumpkin.


I love this one of Gavin & Layla. I truly didn't pose them this way. They always do this when I pick up the camera to get a shot of the two of them. They are best friends and love to play together. It makes my job so much easier!




4 comments:

Holman Family said...

the pictures turned out soo cute!! Can't wait to see you guys next week.:)

Jessica said...

The kids look so cute. You are right about the turkey. Totally UGLY!

Nicole said...

Your kids are just so cute! YOu have four kids now, crazy! Hey, we're going to be in SD for Thanksgiving and Christmas...will you be around one of those??
LEt me know. I want to see you, the kids, meet Gretta and bring her a little something!
Love ya and Talk to you soon!

AnnaMarie said...

Yikes! I have never looked at a turkey that closely before.