My Sister-in-law Kelly organized a girls night out to celebrate Gretta's arrival. Instead of a "baby shower", we went to this amazing fondue restaurant and just had desserts - YUM!
There was a big plate of delicious things to dip {brownies, bananas, strawberries, marshmallows, cheesecake and more} and small pot of chocolate on a warmer in the center of the table. I think I've dreamt of this place before. DIVINE!!
Picture above: Sue (MIL), me, Jen, Kelly (SIL), Aurelia (just had her baby last week!)
Above: AnnaMarie, Kristine, me, Hope, Kass & Kayzha
Oops! We're missing a couple of people - Lianna and Sarah. Don't know how they missed the picture. Anyways, thanks for a fun and delicious night!





3 comments:
Yeah, where was I? I don't remember taking the picture... oh well. I had fun too and ate way too much goodness.
It was way fun! Too bad we couldn't have squished the tables together. In the end I felt like our table hadn't given you nearly enough attention! ;)
OOOOOO! Yummy!
Post a Comment