Thursday, November 06, 2008

Gretta at one month!
Having another baby in the house has been kind of crazy. 4 kids is definitely a challenge and something I'm slowly adjusting to. Gretta is a pretty good baby. She is healthy and is growing fast. I love having a fat little baby to kiss again! She is still up a lot at night though. I anticipated this, but I didn't remember that catching up on sleep during the day would be so difficult. The other kids are doing really well with her. No jealousy just yet. They love to snuggle and kiss her face - a little too much at times.

My mom made this quilt for her - isn't it cute!?


Gretta at 2 weeks
Sleeping babies look like little angels. This moment passes too quickly. It's a good thing we have cameras to capture this sweetness.

4 comments:

HammondFam said...

She is beautiful!!

Ok, I am taking microbiology right now, so I have to pass this information along. At 5 weeks it is most critical that babies are kept away from germs, because the immune system at 5 weeks is almost down to nothing. Even if you are nursing, this is the point where she is the weakest. Madison got a bad virus at about 5 1/2 weeks old and had to be hospitalized - it was scary. I thought because I was nursing she would be fine, but that is just NOT the case. Anyway, I just thought I would pass that along since most people think that is about the time they are strong enough to start taking out and about!! After all, it is flu season!!

joelandbecca said...

So sweet! I admire you for juggling it all!

Holman Family said...

Gretta is getting soo big! I cant wait to see her, she is soo adorable. :)

Lianna said...

Wow, she has grown and looks very pretty. I look forward to taking pics of her. I was just thinking how perfect that Layla has a sister to grow up with.