Yes, I must brag about it. I won a blog giveaway. I don't remember ever winning anything in my life, so I gotta give a shout out to the site.
Thanks MOMMA SASSY http://mommasassy.blogspot.com/
for the awesome stuff ! I finally got it all in the mail and my favorite is the adorable flower hair clipies from CC Baby inc. in the center of the pic.
I also won:
a set of burp cloths from http://www.ccbabyinc.etsy.com/
a pair of robeez shoes from http://www.babycottagegifts.com/
4 organic rattles from http://www.babyuvearrived.com/
and Savvy Snack Bag from http://www.polkadotsquare.etsy.com/
I LOVE Giveaways! Check out MommaSassy because this wasn't their only giveaway - there will be more. All you have to do is leave a comment usually. They also post fun stuff to do with your kids and advice from other moms on a variety of topics. Enjoy!
(Sorry, I think my blog is posessed. I post and see that there are weird spaces or no spaces between lines and huge font in the middle of the post. Don't know whats going on. Tried to fix it, but it won't work.)




1 comments:
Gotta love free stuff...congratulations!!! It always makes the day a little brighter when you win something.
Post a Comment