Since the exterior of my house is a colonial blue and white, I was having a difficult time finding a good Christmas wreath to match. I decided to attempt to make my own. Here's the result. Looking at these pictures, it doesn't look that great to me. The green pomegranates don't really glow neon like this picture portrays. But I was really proud of it when I finished initially. Not bad for about $10 of stuff at Michaels.
I hung it with ribbon instead of a door hanger. Just nailed a couple of small finishing nails into the top edge of the door to secure the ribbon. Cheap and simple - Love it!





5 comments:
beautiful!
I Love it!!! I love the colors and the bird! I made a wreath a few years ago and doesn't look nearly that cute. :)
Soo creative! I love it!
Very cute! Would we have expected anything less from you? I don't think so!
Looks awesome!
Post a Comment