This was our first Christmas in our new home. It was nice to wake up and have family come over and open presents with us. My parents and brother and sister-in-law joined us in present opening.
Christmas day - Gavin and Layla playing with toys...
So Tired - Baby Gretta!
I don't have many "normal" smiling pictures of my dad. Usually he starts talking or making some remark when eveyone is supposed to say "cheese". So a lot of the pictures turn out like this...
Each year one of my siblings receives a scrapbook of their childhood done by my mom. I got mine a couple of years ago. This year was Tommy's turn and he cried when he looked through it - I had to get a picture of him crying. HaHa!
Santa came to visit...
Gavin's favorite Christmas present - Spiderman of course!
Layla's favorite present - a 99 cent box of crayons. Honestly, she got them out of her stocking and layed them out in a row and began to color her coloring book - not even interested in opening anything else. Funny girl.
Austin didn't get to be with us for Christmas this year, but we opened presents with him a couple of days before. I'll have to get pics of him with his presents too.
Sunday, January 04, 2009
Posted by
Allison
at
8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
That is so fun! I love the picture of your Dad and then the one of Tommy :) I can't wait to have a "House" someday so that I can do the whole family thing at my house! That is so great that you guys got to do that!
Post a Comment