Sunday, January 04, 2009

My sister Jessica and her husband Nate and their baby Caiya got to come down to SD for 2 weeks this Christmas. They stayed at his parents house, but we got to see them quite a bit. We went to Ruby's in O'side on New Years Eve. It was gorgeous outside, a little chilly, but so clear and beautiful!


Oh, my kids look so happy!



Gavin would not look at me - maybe he's sick and tired of the mommy paparazzi!





Gretta & Caiya - First trip to the beach & chillin' in syle!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

I LOVE all the new pics. I'm so glad we were able to see each other for a little bit...even though it was WAY too quick and crazy. Next time we'll get together longer for sure!
Your kids are so cute. It looks like Christmas was awesome. And I love Gavin's birthday party...especially the part where Austin played the evil darth vader. I laughed at that. so cool. ;)
And thanks for sending that link...i have an email half way written back so you'll get one soon.
Love ya!

Erin Hoy said...

What a beautiful day at the pier!!!

HammondFam said...

How fun for you and Jessica to have babes so close in age. I love San Diego for the exact reason you pier picture depicts...a little chilly, but clear skies at the beach...it's just gorgeous!

Amy Marie said...

love love these alli!

cute families!

joelandbecca said...

What a beautiful day! Love the babies chillin together. Looks like you had a great holiday! And Happy Birthday Gavin! Him and Joseph Smith. What a great day for a birthday!

Shar said...

we must have barely missed you guys! We went to Ruby's that night, too. But first we took some engagement photos of Shawn & Abby below the pier. We were probably doing that while you guys were eating.