Monday, February 16, 2009

Favorites @ 27 - Just some stuff about me right now. I usually avoid those Tags but I'm feeling Narcissistic today.


I'm loving this soundtrack right now, which is pretty funny because I very much dislike the movie. I know most women absolutely love it, but I only love the music.


Oh, I love this snack - it's the best pita chip I've tasted! Found them at Sam's Club.


New yoga pants that I practically live in at home.


Favorite TV show - all others just cannot compare.


This woman actually makes me like cooking - okay maybe just like to watch cooking.


The best chocolate in the world. It used to be just seasonal and I stock piled it like the Apocalypse was coming. Now I can find it almost year round. This is probably not a good thing.


P90X - Day 44 (half way there!) "I hate it, but I love it". (Come back at Day 90 if you don't know what the heck this is.)


Soccer season has begun and after a few seasons off, I feel like I have two left feet. Hopefully this disability will soon fade.


I sew just about every day. And no, I have not been attending my "Projects Anonymous" meetings lately (for you Jess ;)

2 comments:

Holman Family said...

hey, you did finish almost all your project recently so it's all good..hehe. I live in my yoga pants too!! :)

HammondFam said...

P 90X is a great workout! I have the old DVD, but I am looking into getting the new one. Let me know how you like it, so I know if it is worth the money!