Monday, February 02, 2009

Smiling & Sleeping - My favorite






I love these pictures of Gretta. I can't believe that she's 4 months old (tomorrow)! Here are some of her recent accomplishments:

-rolling over from tummy to back and from back to tummy
-smiling, "talking", and laughing
-sleeps 6-8 hours consistently at night (hooray!)
-grabs her toes
-sucks her thumb or fist (trying to break her of that habit - we thought it was so cute when Layla did that as a baby, but not so much as a three year old)
-amazingly poops out of her diaper and up her back every other day
-nicknames: "Her Royal Fatness", "Beasto child", "Sweet Cheeks"

She's been so much fun to play with now that she can smile and respond to us. We love this sweet addition to the family.

9 comments:

HammondFam said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my fellow aquarian sister!! :) I hope you have a great b-day!

Thanks for your sweet words, that was nice of you!

Your little Gretta is adorable! I can't believe she is already rolling over! Madison was like 7 months before she could roll over...such a lazy baby!! :)

Nicole said...

Love her cheeks. What a cutie you have!!
And Happy Happy Birthday (tomorrow!) hope it's a blast!

Holman Family said...

I love the Pictures! She looks soo relaxed with she is sleeping..hehe and i love her big smile! Happy Birthday tomorrow. Wish I could be there.:)

Ivy said...

She's so pretty! She's getting so big, it goes to fast! Violet will be one tomorrow!

Ivy said...

Oh ya, and happy birthday to you to!

Allison said...

Thanks for all of the birthday wishes!

joelandbecca said...

She is getting so big! So adorable! We got your package and thank you so so much! I took pictures and was going to post about it. So darling-that is so great that you guys make those for the NICU there. When she moves to an open bed, they said I can bring it up here. Hopefully that will be some time next week. It is hard to leave her every night, and feels so unnatural. My heart aches as I leave, but the anticipation of showing up in the morning is the greatest! Thanks for all your love and prayers. We appreciate it more than you can know. Love, Becca

Chris and Carrie Elmore said...

She is just too cute! I love the two where her eyes and mouth are wide open!

brooke said...

She is SO cute! My gosh she is just delectable!