Alright it's March 31st and the winner will be chosen TODAY.
I wanted to give you each a chance to still be considered by reminding you about the rules (I know, boring rules BUT I gotta be fair right?):
1. PEEK - Take a look at my shop
2. COMMENT - Tell me which item is your favorite by commenting
3. SHOUT OUT - (Don't forget this one!) Tell your friends by posting on your blog or facebook. (I do love to give things away, but I must confess this Giveaway is mostly about spreading the word!)
OK, so the WINNER will be chosen at 9 pm TONIGHT. GOOD LUCK!!!
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Posted by
Allison
at
7:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
the most important part of the give away and I almost forget.hehe My favorite thing is the hooded towels and the burp cloths.
Favorito! is the Apron & Chef Hat! so super cute!!! pick me please!! I am too lazy to make that myself for Kylie & it would go great with her little kitchen in the kids playroom! haha. I will spread the word hopefully I am not too late!
Hi Ali,
I love the stuff in your shop. I think my favorite is the apron and chef's hat and then the superman cape. They are adorable. Good Luck with your shop.
Heidi Trejo
Post a Comment