Wednesday, March 18, 2009

CUT.SEW.REPEAT is now open for business!




As you can see (over there on the right) my shop is open and patiently awaiting customers!

Now, I need 3 things from you:

1. PEEK - Stop on by my shop and take a peek at some cute creations. (Feel free to make a purchase if you are so inclined ;)
2. COMMENT - Tell me which item is your favorite by commenting.
3. SHOUT OUT - Tell your friends which item is your favorite by sharing my shop on your blog or facebook.

Now 3 things you'll possibly get in return:

1. The satisfaction of helping out a friend.
2. Love & Gratitude from me.
3. Entry into a drawing for another creation made by me - to be chosen on March 31st.
(It's cool with me if you only care about #3)

Thanks for your help!

17 comments:

Nicole said...

YaY!!! I'm so excited to see your awesome shop. YOu have so many fun things, but as a mom of boys I have to say that the Reversible cape is my alltime fav. I LOVE it and West will too!! I also love the burp cloths and the chubby chic/and apple pear onesies. Too cute. I am so impressed Alli!
Love ya lots!
Nicole

Holman Family said...

Im soo excited, i cant wait until pay day so i can buy a few things..hehe

Amy Marie said...

Hey Alli- love love all your stuff. FYI- I used to work at JoAnn, and there was this girl who would always order fabric for those shopping cart covers. She told me that she charged $60!!
btw... the onesies are my favorite.


LOVE YOU!

Erin Hoy said...

Allison! Sorry that I have been super flaky! But Thank YOU SOOOO MUCH for Ryan's cape. He looks so darn cute in it and absolutely loves to wear it. As soon as I am able to take some pictures I'll post them and get the word out about your shop :)

Jessica said...

Alli I am so excited for you! My favorite is the chef's hat and apron. Maybe because the model looks so darn cute in it! I will post on my blog asap!

Shannon said...

The apron is soo cute. I haven't ever seen a crayon roll though, so that was cool. Apron takes the cake though! Good luck Alli. I actaully am starting my own business so I will post your business when I post mine... P.S. if you want to seel wholsale, I will sell your stuff on my website for you too. Thanks

Kim said...

I didn't know that you could sew! I can hardly decide which is my favorite, but I do think that apron and baker's hat is about the cutest thing I've ever seen. You're so talented! Congrats on the store opening. I LOVE ETSY!!! BTW, this is Kelly's sister, Kim. I'll be passing on your link to all my friends out here in Vegas!

Kim said...

...and I posted about your store and giveaway on my blog. Come visit us! vegasharmonfam.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love the superman/batman cape! 2 for 1 is quite a deal. Ollie and Frank are in need of one and I am one of those Project Anonymous people. Maybe I found my solution:) Of course I'll plug your biz... if you'll plug my photography:)

Tiffany said...

I am one of Jessica's friends. And I just love your shop. You have some real talent there. I think my favorite thing would have to be the shopping cart cover! So adorable! Especially since I just had another baby and I super bad need one of those when she starts sitting up. I am definitely going to put a plug on my blog: hyrumandtiffany.blogspot.com

Shar said...

Your shop is really cute, Alli. I think the apron and chef's hat are adorable! So smart for when kids are helping cook. When I actually post on my blog this week, I'll send people on over to your shop :) Good luck!

Ashley said...

Your shop is so cute, and wow you are really talented!!!

Nicole said...

Hey, just wanted to let you know that I'll be posting about your shop soon. I didn't want you to think I had forgotton. :)

Sarah said...

HI! I am a friend of Kim's-who is Kelly's sis! You are so talented! As a mom of 3 boys, I am pretty impressed with the cape, my son is in love with Batman. My twin boys are in desperate need of the cart cover, I love that it fits the Costco carts, I will definately be shopping at your site, and I would love to spread the word!
good luck!
SarahG.

Nicole said...

Guess WHAT?! YOU won my giveaway, so email me and let me know your fav. mini OR if you want a custom one. I can make pink chic in mini if you want that...or something else. FUn FUN!!
Love ya tons!!

Todd & Kelly said...

I would have to say that my favorite is definately the apron and chef's hat. I've looked for little kids aprons everywhere and have only found ugly ones. Yours are adorable and that hat is just too cute!

Unknown said...

I ove the nursing cover in Kleo. So cute!