We went to see Wicked last Tuesday. It was AMAZING! I highly recommend it!!
Not the greatest seats. We were in the upper Loge but the binoculars were a great idea. We could see all of the details of the set, the actors facial expressions and costumes.
Don't know who the freak with the binoculars was. I think he was trying to stare me down.
Bored, waiting for the show to start.
Tim and my dad loved it too, even though they would never admit this fact to any other male species.
The video below is of my favorite performance - "For Good". This is the cast from when they came to San Diego a couple of years ago. I prefer the Glenda and Elphaba from the performance I attended.
Another great video - one of my favorites "Defying Gravity"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g4ekwTd6Ig
Monday, August 17, 2009
Posted by
Allison
at
2:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
WE LOVE WICKED!!! Glad you had a great time! Love your parents :)
I'm so excited to see it in October! I have never seen it before!
Oh so fun! Joel is oddly afraid of the theater and refuses to go. Hmmm...I am so jealous that Tim will go with you to that stuff! What a great guy! (I know I am a little biased about the greatness of Browning boys though!)
I have heard great things about Wicked. If I ever want to see it I will have to try to make it a girls night (but it was just in San Antonio like a month ago)
You look beautiful!
Post a Comment