Cousins - Caiya & Gretta - Christmas 2009
Gretta is just 3 weeks Caiya's elder, but looks about 6 months older. This is our attempt to get a shot of these little cousins together. Not very successful. Caiya was cooperating perfectly. Gretta kept on climbing on her. Trying to eat, I mean hug Caiya. At one point, Gretta grabbed Caiya by her shirt and flipper her over to the other side of the couch WWF style.
More attempts at posed photos. I guess these candids still tell their story. They loved playing together. Well, I think Gretta thought that Caiya was actually a doll. she kept trying to pick her up and carry her. Caiya was a good sport though. She rarely objected to being completely terrorized by Gretta. Maybe that's because she was so fast up the stairs. She's not big, but she can crawl fast!
Saturday, January 09, 2010
Posted by
Allison
at
7:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
That is too funny! I love their little matching outfits. I am a sucker for pink and animal prints on little girls. Too cute!
I just love the name Gretta! She is a doll and her name fits her to a T!
I love the pictures of the girls playing!! Soo much fun, i really hope we get to see you again soon!:)
Post a Comment