Wednesday, January 13, 2010

6 Years! Happy Birthday G Dub!



Gavin turned 6 just 2 days before Christmas! We celebrated a few days after Christmas while at my parents' house in UT. After so many Christmas presents, I wasn't sure if he'd think his birthday presents were that special. I was wrong. He was SO excited - as you can see from the pics - to open up more presents.

Gavin loves:

Playing...transformers, batman, wolverine, superman. Anything that makes him run high, jump far or destroy things. We got him tattooed for his birthday...



Music...playing, listening & break dancing too! Gavin is in my Let's Play Music Class and is awesome at it. He loves figuring out songs on the piano, playing percussion and singing along.

Food...spaghetti with turkey meatballs (yes, very specific), apples (has at least 2 a day and asks for more constantly), any sugary candy he can sniff out in the house. I used to think that this boy had a 6th sense for candy. No matter where I would hide it, he would find it.



Friends...he loves playing with friends. Mostly Layla because she's convenient. They've become really good friends lately. He also has a girlfriend! Jasmyn (pictured right) is his love - he's declared they are going to be married someday. I'm pretty positive that he doesn't know what marriage entails, but just that he likes to play with her. This is them all dressed up at our local Children's Museum.

We love this boy and how much he makes us laugh!

1 comments:

Holly & Matt said...

Sweet Gavin! That's so funny that he likes to break dance- we actually have video of him break dancing at my wedding 3 years ago! What a funny little guy:)