12 Years Old!
Austin received the Aaronic Priesthood this past Sunday and is now a Deacon! Here, he is showing off his new suit from Grandma & Grandpa.
I adore this young man. He's so caring and aware of those around him. He's insightful and funny. I've been told a few times that he has an "old soul"...he has always seemed mature to me, but I think it goes a little bit beyond that. His 2nd grade teacher recently shared with me - "I think he will grow to be a man of compassion and understanding. His fine qualities were present even in his early years."
He is wise and understanding in situations that many kids his age would not be. He leads his friends by example. He is an example to me. I LOVE this kid!
Friday, April 02, 2010
Posted by
Allison
at
6:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
It's true, he's a good kid. It's so weird to me that he's only 4 years younger than me. :)
oh Austin! I certainly agree with everything that was said about him. He has always been the sweetest most caring young guy. I love having Austin around at family stuff. You have all done an amazing job with him! xoxo to Austin!
Is it even possible for him to be that old?
Oh Austin, I love you, you handsom man!
Rose
COngratulations Austin on getting the priesthood! He looks so handsome in his suit! Time is flying! He looks so grown up!
He is 12? Unbelieveable!
I can't believe that Austin is 12! I love this boy so much - he is so great! He looks so handsome in his suit! Wow, he is on his way to becoming a man!
P.S. look at you HOT mama! You are so beautiful!
Post a Comment