I guess Ken's clothes were nowhere to be found? So, it's only appropriate that he attend the birthday party in his birthday suit - in a bathtub. And Ariel...not only is she sitting on the toilet without pants, but she has a stylin mullet too. I couldn't stop laughing!
I like the toilet used as a dining seat. I'm going to get me one of those! Ken seems right in order to me. Eating nude could be fun, no? Ok, maybe not...I might lose my appetite.
6 comments:
Alli, what is a stripper doing at a teaparty??! Whatare you teaching her?! ;) Lol. That is waaaay too funny!
hahaha. WEston just noticed the toilet. I had missed that one. Oh
ths is hilarous
I guess Ken's clothes were nowhere to be found? So, it's only appropriate that he attend the birthday party in his birthday suit - in a bathtub. And Ariel...not only is she sitting on the toilet without pants, but she has a stylin mullet too. I couldn't stop laughing!
Maybe this is Layla's way of saying she wants more furniture for her Barbies. Haha! Too funny!
I like the toilet used as a dining seat. I'm going to get me one of those! Ken seems right in order to me. Eating nude could be fun, no? Ok, maybe not...I might lose my appetite.
Does it embarrass Tim that you blog about his Barbie fetish?
Post a Comment