7 Months & Counting...
I'm just about done being pregnant (mentally, not physically - still 2 more long months to go). But here's the dreaded picture that some have asked for.
Prego stats
Due date: Oct. 12th (Tim's BDay is the 9th)
Sex: Unknown
Name: Unknown
- we won't decide until he/she is here. We try to narrow it down to two or so names and decide when we see the little one. Since we don't know what the sex will be, we'll need a good list of options. No, I don't want to share my long list or get feedback on my favorites. So you'll all have to wait just like us.
Gripes right now: Feel huge & hate heartburn - especially when manifested by eating my favorite food - CHOCOLATE!





9 comments:
You still look beautiful!! Don't worry you will be having chocolate before you know it..hehe
you look teensy! I would never guess that you were 7 months!
You are tiny!!! You look so great. I am still SO impressed that you guys wait until birth to find out what you're having. That is so cool. Can't wait to hear about he/she!
You look fantastic! I feel your pain with the heartburn thing! It was so bad this last time that I needed a prescription and it still was not much help! The things we do to get these little people here! It will be over soon and then you will never sleep!
You look so great! I'd never guess by the picture that you're already 7 months, especially for number four! I'm so excited for you and your surprise! It makes me want to have a surprise baby!
You look awesome! I would have guessed 4 months preggo from that picture... Lucky!!!!
John and I were excited to hear you guys were expecting again! You look great, definitely not 7 months. And I feel for you with the heartburn. I used to wake up choking those last 2 months. Good luck!
I am due in Nov and I am way bigger than you! You look great!
Goodness girl...you look GREAT! You look beautiful and radiant!!
It's Nicole...just look at my blog and you'll know! :) I added you to my blog. I love blogging - it is such a great way to stay in contact!
Post a Comment