Monday, August 11, 2008

Why would a pregnant woman need a tampon?


This is kinda gross I know, but I think it's hilarious. If you're offended in any way by this picture, I guess you don't need to continue reading.

I was driving home from church yesterday and Gavin said, "Hey mom, I got some red stuff on my hand." I looked back and there was blood dripping from his nose.

Tim had gone home early from church, so I was alone with the two little ones and I pulled over quickly and rummaged around my car for a napkin, blanket, or something to stop the bleeding. No luck. Lo and behold I opened the glove compartment and found a tampon. I hesitated for a second, then I thought "Perfect!". That's what they're for anyways right? So I proceeded to open it and tell Gavin to stick it in his nose to stop the bleeding. It worked like a charm. (Luckily Gavin does not yet know what it is that he stuck in his nose, only that it stopped his nose from bleeding.)

5 comments:

Holman Family said...

that's funny!:)

Lianna said...

did you get the idea from the movie She's All That? gross, but it works. Gavin will be so embarassed when he's a teenager and finds out

Ivy said...

That is sooooo funny! I love it!

Erin Hoy said...

Oh my Goodness! That is so funny!!! I'm so glad that you got a picture of it :)

Sarah Chapman said...

Hilarious story! He will love that story when he gets older!