And the winner is....
#4 - Paisley
I'd like to thank you for all of the comments. It was a very difficult decision, but I weighed all of the pros and cons of each sample and thought this one would be best. (I know how rediculous I sound - it's just wallpaper.) I ordered it today and should get it soon. I'll definitely post the final product when it's finished. Thanks again!!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Posted by
Allison
at
10:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
cant wait to see it!
I'm feeling guilty...I totally thought I had voted and then realized I didn't. Sorry! (that's what happens when the flu hits your house...ahhhh!) I'll be honest, though, #1 AND #4 were my top choices. So YAY!!! Can't wait to see it...you'll definitely have to take pics.
Hope things are going great!!!
I'm so glad you picked #4. I never voted b/c I'm no where near being a decorating guru, but that one was my favorite. I hope it turns out well!
Post a Comment