Monday, February 01, 2010

I found both of these old pictures of Tim and I that I love. I think they were taken around the same time or year atleast.

Tim said that he remembers having this photo taken for his birthday. His mom posed him right down to the hand on his knee and he cooperated beautifully. I think he looks like a mini Orville Redenbacher.

There's no denying that Gavin is Tim's son from the looks of this picture. SO sweet.


Tim circa 1983

And I think Gretta looks so much like me in this photo. Same hair, mouth, teeth.


Jake & Me circa 1983

5 comments:

brooke said...

totally cute! i love tim's snazzy get-up. gretta really does look so much like you!

joelandbecca said...

Oh my goodness! It's little Timmy! That is the boy I know and love! That hurts my heart and brings back so many memories!

You are both adorable!

Jessica said...

I love these two pictures they are so cute!

katie said...

Those are so cute. Gretta totally looks like little Allison. And Time totally looks like Orville Redenbacher.

Erin and Dave said...

You and gretta are twins!! And of course, I just love little Timmy :)